What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide a better browsing experience. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login details, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another.
- Analyzing website traffic and usage patterns
- Personalizing your experience by remembering your preferences
- Providing social media features
- Improving the security and performance of our website
Types of Cookies We Use
Some of the cookies we use are essential for the operation of the Service, while others help us improve your experience. We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Service. They allow you to navigate the website and use its features.
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This helps us understand and analyze our website traffic and improve the Service.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable us to remember your preferences and provide enhanced features and personalized content.
- Advertising Cookies: We may use advertising cookies to deliver targeted advertisements that are relevant to your interests. These cookies may collect information about your online activities, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may affect your browsing experience and limit the functionality of the Service.
To manage your cookie preferences, you can usually find the option to enable or disable cookies in your browser settings. You may also opt-out of certain types of cookies by visiting the websites of relevant third-party advertising networks.